2) Silver lacquer(vibration resistant)
3) Plastic spatula
4) Sandpaper(400 grit)
5) Sandpaper(1000 grit)
7) Alcohol prep pads
EASTUP alloy wheel repair kit is designed to permanently repair curb damages, scratches, slight dents, installation damages, sanding marks and other damages to alloy wheels, synthetic wheels, steel rims and hubcaps, and many more on similar surface material. Kit includes everything you need to fix scuffs and scratches in 30 minutes.
Contains methacrylic esters, acylic acid. Avoid contact with skin and eyes.
In case of eye contact, flush with water for 15 minutes and seek medical attention.
In case of skin contact, wash thoroughly with soap and water.
If swallowed, get medical attention.
KEEP OUT OF THE REACH OF CHILDREN
1. Preparation: clean the damaged alloy wheel and remove rough edges
and uneven nesses around the damaged area.
2. Identify the repair area. If damage is slightly, use wet sandpaper to
accommodate the outlines to repaired surface, and fill lacquer to the
3. If repair area big or with some holes, then fill it with the repair
adhesive: press out the needed mass of repair adhesive to a mat; Mix
both components to a consistent grey mass with spatula provided.
4. Repair: fill the mixed mass to overflow the damaged area, allow dry
for 15 minutes.
5. Polish the surface use wet sandpaper, if the repair area still isn't filled
wonderful then please repeat step 3 again.
6, Lacquering: clean the repair area and apply a thin layer of lacquer by
brush; Lacquer should dry at least 1-2 hours before using the car and full
cure time is 3 days.